Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What a hole

The Kennecott mine is huge. There really is no other way to describe it. I really can't remember the last time I went and looked down into this ginormous pit. Eric and I went for a little jog up by here last Friday and we decided to go take a look. I must say that I really need to start running outside. I was so sore after running on a trail. I got a big blister that popped on one of my toes too. My hip and heinie muscles were tender for the rest of the weekend. The triathlon is this next Saturday. As long as I finish I will be happy. I'm shooting for two hours max though, I think a pretty good time is around an hour and a half. It starts at 8:00 A.M. August 5th so if you want to see me in all my slowness you probably want to show up a little early to park and see the start. Here is the link to the course map.

--Another note. Ok the blogger spell checker isn't superb yet, but at least it kind of works now.

3 comments:

Eric said...

I think you'll do well. Just keep pushing yourself. It will be worth it to cross the finish line.

Unknown said...

Good luck Tyler, we wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Just don't lose to a girl. Just kidding.