Friday, July 07, 2006

Where do you shop?

What is your favorite grocery store? I don't really know that I have one. There are a lot of stores I dislike but I still end up shopping at them all too often. I don't really know why but I don't have a definite favorite. I realized today that I really like Target though for some reason. I can't really put my finger on it but I feel more comfortable there and even if there are only two check stands open it only seems to take a second in line compared to Wally World. I will never understand why 10 checkers stand around a little rolling cart at Wal-Mart looking lost while there are 20 or so disgruntled shoppers waiting at one of the three open check stands with checkers who look about ready to walk out. Also I think checks should be banned at grocery stores. I fear nothing worse than hurrying through the store because I have to pee really bad or I'm late for work and the person in front of me whips out a checkbook and starts to write at the speed of snail and then stops to ask if they can write the check for fifty over. Get a dang check card people. Hmm.. back to the store stuff.. I really like Macey's too but I am just too lazy to drive to closest one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The worst feeling is when you have to go numero dos and you realize there is no toilet paper in the bathroom. Your only option is to say "Well, I have to take a dump. See ya later," and then go home as fast as you can. I've actually never done that in a grociery store, but I would if I had to. There is nothing worse that having to take a dump and not being able to.