Sunday, July 09, 2006

Movie Review



Pirates of the Caribbean

Pretty sweet. A few unexpected scenes. I need to watch the first one again. I know that Captain Jack is irresistible but I don't remember as much attraction between him and Elizabeth in the first movie. Not worth waiting in line for an hour to see it opening night. I actually went to buy tickets at the theater because Larry Miller's online ticketing website was so busy it was pretty much down. I chose my movie picked three tickets and hit buy and then it said sold out. So I just bought one and it worked, sorry parents. The best part about seeing this movie was the trailer for Transformers, I am so excited for that one. Definitely an unfinished story, not much closure here. I know there is another one but still...



Eavesdropping, Peeping Tom in Blue Tights aka Superman Returns
Ehhhh. Better than most stuff that has come out lately. Besides Pirates. Saw this one with Ryan. The movie is a little long. There are some pretty tense moments and all the acting is really good but I just never liked Superman that much and I'm kinda tired of all the remakes and comic book movies that have been coming out lately. It's time for something new. I also found it weird in the movie when Clark Kent "overhears" where Lois is now living and flies by to peek into her house and listen to her conversations. Superman or Supercreepy. I dunno. You decide.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for caring. I'll try not to do too much B&Ming when you don't post anything for over a week!

Tyler said...

My apologies to Nate and Brynn. I was kind of in a bad mood yesterday and I shouldn't have said that I hope you can forgive me. I am thankful that you guys care about me.

Unknown said...

np sc00by

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.