Thursday, June 01, 2006

What have I done.

hello world. Well here I am. I have finally decided to give in to the internet. I have wanted to start a blog for sometime but mostly have been too lazy to do it or indecisive, I guess. "Too Lazy", is that an oxymoron? There is so much hassle with creating an online identity. You have to come up with a user name, something clever but not too hard to remember and then a password. The password can be a nightmare and I always forget them but after having some of my credit card information stolen online I am super paranoid about using the same password for everything. Then there is the situation where you have already put in a user name and typed your password twice only to be told that your user name is already taken and then you have to type in your super secure password consiting of a combination of a hundred or so numbers, symbols and letters twice again. Yes , it just happened to me. Then you have to pick out a clever name that everyone else will see too; becuase you do want to be funny and cool right? Well here's my attempt to share some of my disorder, calamities and stupid adventures with the rest of the cyber greek community. Enjoy.

8 comments:

Eric said...

Excellent. This bandwagon is going strong baby. I have found that if you post controversial things like how Mitt Romney kicks ass, you will get hits and comments from the random people that I am trying to reach.

Eric said...

That confused me.

Eric said...

This is actually Laura but some jerk is blocking people out that aren't "bloggers." I'm telling JULIE on you!!!

Unknown said...

Tyler, I am so glad you decided to join. I think the title of your page is spectacular and I am excited to hear your stories. -Nate

Anonymous said...

Good call on the blog name. It's clever and caused a small chuckle. I hope to hear more about your adventures and stories.

Anonymous said...

Tyler, I'm glad your starting a blog so we can keep in touch. My only request is that you don't mention my poor grammer and spelling problems. I'm an engineer, not english professor!

Anonymous said...

You're not an english professor Ryan????...you've been fooling me all these years???? dAMn YOU!

Tyler is there swearing on this blog?

Tyler said...

Yeah I think I will have to allow swearing on this blog, Julie can't puch me in the ribs until she gets back. I have been kind of busy but I have a lot of stuff I want to write about in the next couple of days. BTW I did fix the anonymous comment thing.