Saturday, June 24, 2006

Movie Review


I just got back from seeing Cars and aside from the woman in front of me alternating between breastfeeding and trying to stop her newborn from crying it was great. A lot of the reviews I read about this movie said it was ok but that was about it. I totally disagree, it is a really good movie. I don't know what else the critics are expecting maybe they needed to throw in a couple of F-bombs and some revealing car bras, who knows. But I really liked it. The animation is amazing the only things that look unreal anymore are things that Pixar wants to look animated.

In honor of the breastfeeding I thought I would throw up some pictures of Julie's favorite store which is located right here in Salt Lake.


I didn't have the pleasure of going in but I did stop at the Salt Lake Running Company, I swear.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never seen or heard of this. Is it like a hair salon with breast pumps or is it more like a barn with milking devices and machines?

Tyler said...

barn, with take out