Friday, June 09, 2006

Maintenance Smaitenance

Well I was actually going to do a couple more posts and of course when I tried to logon while my intellectual powers were at their peak the site was down for maintenance. So we will have to try again. I guess I might as well do a little music and movie review while I'm on here.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Stadium Arcadium
What Can I say? This album is the same as every other Chilli Peppers album, it rocks. I really really like all the songs on this album. Very impressed, plus it's a double cd, double the pleasure double the fun.

X-Men III
Eh... it's ok. Another comic book movie that doesn't really make me feel much emotion for the characters. Cool special effects. I think I would like these more if they had Gambit and Jubilee in them. Long live the Professor. Can wait for the sequel.

DaVinci Crap or Code whatever
Sucked. Long. Unimpressive. I wanted to laugh during the parts that were supposed to be suspenseful. Follows the book very closely but my imagination did the story much better than Ron Howard. I did enjoy reading the book.

Mission Impossible 37
Or as Steven Colbert calls it "miiiiiii". Another sequel that didn't do much too impress, plus Tom Cruise just looks crazy all the time. Sometimes I see Tom's face and I think "either he just crapped his pants or he just killed somebody and is looking for his next victim". No really spectacular special effects in my opinion, there was one building swinging scene that got my fear of heights going a little but that's about all the emotion I felt during this movie.

I watched the 80's version of The Secret Garden on Memorial Day weekend and I can honestly say I enjoyed it more than any of the movies I have seen in the theater lately. I am looking forward to Over the Hedge and Cars though. So those will be coming up soon hopefully.

No comments: