Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm going to Tri

Well it's official my first triathlon will be the Cache Valley Classic on August 5th. So everyone who is dying to see my pasty white goodness peeling off a wetsuit should come watch me drown. I'm only doing the sprint which is 0.75K swim/20K bike/5K mile run(for those of you who don't get metrics like me, it's about .5 mi. swim/ 12 mi. bike/ 3.1 mi. run). It will still be a challenge I'm sure. I believe it starts at 8am at the Hyrum reservoir. Wish me luck.

Update: I forgot to mention that I am registered in the "Clydesdale" class because I weigh over two hundred pounds. Isn't that comforting. Me, wetsuit, speedo, running, climbing on a bike... pasty white goodness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck tyler. It should be good fun. I wish that I could be there to watch.