Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Things That Must Go

One of my favorite things on the radio is the "Things That Must Go" portion of the Radio From Hell talk show on X-96. I had been compiling a long list of my own things that must go and now that I am sitting down to write them I am drawing a blank. So I'll give it a go but I'm sure there will be more additions.

1. People at the gym getting agitated with people filling up water bottles. I don't really feel like getting off the treadmill or bike every 10 minutes to go take a sip of water. I'm sorry that you get dehydrated lifting weights and sitting around flexing your muscles in front of the mirror. You're just going to have to wait 20 seconds.

2. People that cut through parking lots and think they have the right of way. If I'm in an actual lane and you're cutting across parking stalls and try to cut me off I'm not going to stop.

3. Parents letting their kids drive like idiots. It seems like there have been way too many teen deaths this last couple of weeks caused by bad driving. Why do you buy your sixteen year old a GT Mustang?

Anyways.. I think that's all for now. I haven't written anything for a while obviously; so I wanted to throw up something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Asians that think they can talk you down in price or haggle you for a better deal.
Managers that are ridiculously less competent than most of their employees.