Thursday, August 17, 2006

1 Year, 22 Months







Well... It's official. One year ago today the love of my life began her journey as a missionary. It is also 22 months since our first kiss this week. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Not to say that it hasn't seemed to crawl by a lot of times. It has definitely been one of the most challenging and rewarding years of my life. As I look back I am actually grateful for the opportunity. I think that when people say that someone completes them or makes them a better person it is completely true. But I think that relying on someone else to keep you in line isn't really a good thing either. I will be the first to agree that Julie helped me change to be a better person but this time waiting for her has given me the chance to be the man I want to be for myself so that I can be better for her. I know that we will continue to help each other with our weaknesses and grow but I have also learned a lot from being separated. Hopefully the next six months goes by fast.

Here are some more pictures that I like. If you can't tell I love Julie and the ocean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a trooper Tyler! I am proud of you, stay strong.