Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Survived

Well I made the cut. I passed the Series 7 Exam. I was pretty sure I was going to fail on my way to lunch after the first half of the test but by some miracle I managed to pull an 82. The stupid part is that I didn't read seven of the 22 chapters. I was kicking myself yesterday afternoon and reflecting a little bit. Maybe I could finish school if I actually applied myself but that would take too much effort. Just kidding, I'm going to finish. I was getting really frustrated during the test because I was sitting in one of the really fancy office chairs that are adjustable in every direction. The problem is I sat down in the mutant chair. It's hard to pay attention when it feels like the chair back is about to launch you into the monitor. I finally gave in and read the instructions for the chair but all the adjustments were to no avail. It was just nice to be done. To celebrate a break in the study sessions I went to see Stranger Than Fiction. If you haven't seen this movie yet I would rate as a must see. It's been a long time since a movie this good has come out. But that's just my opinion. Or maybe I just thought it was really good because it didn't talk about stocks or bonds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tyler. Good luck in the trading industry. I heard about a sleeper stock called Enron if you're interested.

Unknown said...

How is Julie? Are you going to ever post anything or should you be removed from the link list? I would like to keep you on there.