Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Big Day

My four week cramming session has come to an end. Maybe I will update this a little more often now. Over the last four weeks I have filled my head with a ridiculous amount of information and drank a few too many rockstars. A four week crash course for the series seven securities exam is brutal. At least I've been getting paid to study for it though. My fate will be determined tomorrow morning. The test has two three hour blocks that cover 125 questions each. I'm hoping I don't need all six hours. I've taken 21 practice tests over the last week so I'm feeling pretty good at this point. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.


Random Question -
Does anyone else wish that the commercials for CitiBank rewards credit cards would stop?


Julie Update


Julie got her last transfer call on Friday and she is staying in Athens to train a girl from France. Only eight weeks until she is back! Sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the test, Tyler. I'm sure you'll do fine because you are one of the smartest people I know.

Anonymous said...

I agree that Tyler is one of the smartest people I know - this includes all the people I met at computer camp at BYU when I was 17. I'm excited for you to enter the trading world, but I'm not competely sold on your online trading skills in our little game. On the other hand, I would not trust Nate with my money even though he is dominating. I just have this sinking feeling that he would run off with my money and I'd never see him again, but I'd maybe get a postcard and a bottle of cashews in the mail.