Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm Back. I think...

So a lot of things have happened since my last post. I always have things I want to write about but find it hard to actually type stuff up. Anyways I guess I'll give a brief recap.

The more I think about it the only people who will read this know for the most part what I've been up to so maybe just a brief recap.

Quit my job. Feb "07
Got real estate license. Mar
Started a corporation, pretty much for tax purposes only. Mar
Sub prime mortgage freaked everyone out. No money coming my way.
Got Engaged.
Got married 7/27/07 in LA. Sweet.
Went on Honeymoon to Puerto Vallarta. Didn't want to come back.
Still doing real estate and hoping things turn around quickly.

Done and Done.

So I will hopefully share some experiences and pictures from these events but we'll see. I more enjoy writing about funny things as they happen.

I also wanted to thank everyone for all the support they have given me while I was a boob waiting for Julie to get back. And thanks for all the wedding gifts too. I would also like to thank Ryan for being my best man at the Wedding and enduring a road trip with my family to California and back.

No comments: