Monday, March 12, 2007

Call Me Pres

So I started a corporation today. Pretty crazy stuff. Actually the official start date will be on record as 3/11/07. I thought it would be a lot harder to get everything set up than it was. Contrary to popular belief if you can understand legal documents and IRS publications you don't even need a lawyer or an accountant to start your own company. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to use one but hey, I'm cheap. I definitely think a CPA will be doing my taxes next year though. I hope everyone had a happy 3/11 day. I really wanted to put up a good post but I just wasn't feeling it.

I got the first "your stats suck" talk at work on Friday. That's always tons of fun. So I guess if I want to succeed in the rat race I've got to give up on really helping people and make sure I kind of help as many people as I can. Oh, and make sure that I always know the answer and never give incorrect information. It's really not that bad I just think that call centers are interesting. My new position is much better than the one I had before by a long shot though. Not too keen on my new schedule but I'll survive. I really like working early and getting off in the afternoon. Now I work from late morning to around 7 PM or so. With Julie staying in Orem it makes it a little harder to spend as much time as we want to together.

Well anyways... I was going to think of something witty to talk about but I'm pretty exhausted so I think I'm just going to go to bed.

Keep on keepin on.

3 comments:

Idaho Rob said...

What does your corporation do?

Eric said...

Can I have a high level position? You don't have to pay me, but I would really really like to be on the Board of Directors. Just resume fodder.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you still have your comments being sent to your phone. How was your wedding?