Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Love Construction

Thank you everyone who came to the little B-Day dinner. It was a lot of fun and I agree with Eric we should get together more often.

Anyways... I really wanted to just take a second to do my favorite thing on a blog; complain about something that bothers me. Road construction in South Jordan is ridiculous. There are at least four projects under way within 2 miles of my house. Every time I remember that there is construction and I need to go a different way I find myself blocked by yet more construction. Who in the hell is coordinating these projects? I understand that the redwood road construction is most likely run by someone different from the actual South Jordan road projects but really, would be to hard for someone to check and say If we are going to close the left turn lane at 11400 South we probably shouldn't make people go clear to 10600 south to turn around. I'm predicting that redwood road should be up to about 20 lanes in 10 years. Honestly, they have been repaving redwood road over and over and over since I moved to South Jordan 14 years ago. Couldn't they have just opted for a four or six lane road a couple of tries ago?

Happy driving.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you that you should move to ogden. As long as you stay away from the freeway it isn't too bad.

Anonymous said...

And I see you have ads on here. What is up with that?

Anonymous said...

Don't give in. Ogden is like smoking. It used to be cool.

Tyler said...

I got some advertisement from google about using adsense on your blog so i signed up for it for fun. BTW - I just don't think I could live in Ogden. I don't really have anything against it. It's always just been the weird place.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you are blogging again tyler. I would say there is one bonus to living in Logan, no traffic and no road construction. (That is actually two things, but they are related.)