Saturday, September 23, 2006

The mtn.

With all the complaints lately about not being able to watch the local college games unless you have Comcastic cable I'm not so sure you're missing out on much. After watching four games so far on the new network I have an official nickname, "the glitch". And that's just what I hope it is, a short blip on the radar that appears and then never shows up again. The anchors aren't very entertaining and every time there is a big play their video feed glitches and you miss it. The audio feed volume levels are constantly changing and its really annoying. These are the kinds of things you should have ironed out before you piss off a lot of people while you are trying to make big dollar network deals based on your ratings and number of viewers. I'm not even a big football fan but I am believer in good broadcasting and that the mtn definitely isn't.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The whole thing is ridiculous. I am not even sure who is to blame but shame on them for ruining the Mountain West college football season.