Saturday, October 13, 2007

Catching Up

Well I've been a little busy with my favorite part of college, group projects. I still have a couple of more this semester but eh, what can you do? So there were a lot of things I wanted to write about so I'll try and do a little catch-up. I've been taking random pictures with my cell phone so hopefully some of them will be interesting.



??? So I don't know if any of you remember the incident with Nair for Men and my nipples but I saw this aptly named product while searching though my local pharmacy for some wax strips. No, I don't want to explain. I was laughing in the middle of the isle when I saw this though. Julie thought I was weird.




Congratulations Your Premium Just Went Up!


I was shopping at Best Buy on 45th and State and couldn't help but notice the biggest bow I have ever seen in my life. Must have been some grand opening party. I can understand the desire to celebrate and let everyone know that the new hospital is opening but isn't this a little much. How many people had to okay this monstrosity and the cost of putting it up? Trying to find affordable health care for the self employed I wish they would have just given me a discount or something instead of throwing a big party for themselves. Thank you IHC.





I'm noticing lately that I like new music less and less. Every time I turn on the radio I usually switch to a station that is playing songs I listened to in high school. Is this a common occurrence? I'm actually listening to a little Primus at work right know and wishing that I was sailing the seas of cheese with Tommy the cat. I should be studying for my chemistry test on Monday... So I guess I'd better get going.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I am in the car alone I listen only to talk radio.

Anonymous said...

I haven't listened to the radio for years. In Logan we have a million country stations.

Anonymous said...

i did hear about that bow and how outrageously ridiculous it is.

Idaho Rob said...

I always listen to country or classic rock, I always have and I think I always will but I think eventually my 'classics' will be oldies and I will be listening to oldies rock and classic country

Eric said...

Have you ever noticed how they don't ever have any new oldies? Come on! what the hell?